Who is concerned ? Which batteries are concerned ?
Why should you join Corepile ?
To join Corepile
If you sell directly to individuals - then you are the marketer and must join Corepile - consult the procedure to become a Member
If you sell to companies - then your customer is considered to be the marketer and you must inform them of their obligations.
- Organisations that put EEE on the market, where this is the first time that the equipment and the incorporated batteries have been put on the market in the territory of France, are considered to be “producers”, and must therefore belong to a compliance organisation for batteries.
- In contrast, where the incorporated electrical batteries are supplied by producers of such batteries who are established in France, those suppliers are responsible.
The following are considered to be “producers”:
- Companies that import batteries and are the first to sell them in the territory of France.
- Companies that import equipment incorporating batteries.
- Manufacturers that sell batteries to equipment suppliers established in the territory of France, in respect of the share of these equipments that is sold in France.